Friday, December 11, 2009

Contact Information for Fr. Jonathan

Friends and family have asked how they can mail care packages to me while I'm here in Kuwait, so I thought I'd post contact information for everyone's convenience. No, I'm not fishing for goodies. A card or letter saying you're praying for me and the Soldiers under my care will be just as special to me.

Mailing Address
HQs USARCENT/CFLCC
Command Chaplain's Office
ATTN: Chaplain Landon
Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
APO AE 09306

For the curious... that alphabet soup on the first line means, "Headquarters US Army Central / Coalition Forces Land Component Command"

Phone (in my quarters)
1-253-642-6897

Dial this just as if it's a US phone number. It will ring on my computer if I'm logged onto the Internet and in my room to answer. If I'm not in, it will take voicemail. I'm usually in my room and awake from about 7:30 PM to about 10:30 PM Kuwait time (11:30 AM to 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time).

IM (Yahoo): thelandon5
IM (AKO): jonathan.landon
Skype ID: fr.jonathan.landon

1 comment:

I am responsible for the comments and information that appears on my blog. Therefore I have elected to moderate all comments, to ensure that this blog maintans an appropriate tone of dignity, respect and propriety. My goal is not to filter out people whose opinions differ from mine, only to filter out those comments whose manner of expression is so unedifying that I don't choose to give them a forum for publication. All people may have the freedom to express themselves as they wish, but I don't have to facilitate inappropriate communications on my blog; people can express themselves somewhere else.